Intellectual Property Rights
All materials available at www.Thrive316.com – including but not limited to text, designs, logos, illustrations and still images – are protected by copyright, trademark, database and other intellectual property and proprietary rights and must not be used for any purpose other than educational, informational and non-commercial purposes. You may download and print information from www.Thrive316.com for your own personal use only. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from Thrive316 LLC.
Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement published on www.Thrive316.com without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person. For the avoidance of doubt, Thrive316 LLC will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the material or any part of it. We give no warranties of any kind concerning www.Thrive316.com or the material. In particular, we do not warrant that www.Thrive316.com or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
Submitting text for publication
Users of this site may submit material or ideas for publication in various areas of the site. We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy. If you want to submit material for publication on www.Thrive316.com, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
1. Publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to any material prior to publication, or to refuse publication.
2. You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format.
3. You warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights.
4. You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal.
5. You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.