F5 – The Kingdom is Near – Mark 1: 14-15
Key Words: Kingdom of God, Jesus-King, Faith, Pride, Repentance
- If the Kingdom of God is where God is king and his will is done (Matthew 6:10), then what did Jesus mean when he said the Kingdom of God is near?
- What is God’s will and thus why is the kingdom such good news to people?
- Can we truly experience the Kingdom of God and its fruit in our lives now… explain?
- What is the fruit of the kingdom?
- Why is repentance necessary to enter and enjoy God’s Kingdom?
- Why is belief or faith necessary to enter and enjoy God’s Kingdom?
- How does both pride and unbelief hinder God’s Kingdom in our lives?
- Why do you suppose this message ‘to repent and believe in order to receive the kingdom’ was the heart of the preaching of Jesus?
- Create your own study by adding and subtracting questions as needed