B20 – A People for God’s Very Own – Titus 2: 11-14
Key Words: Salvation, God’s People, Redemption, Church
- To whom has salvation appeared?
- To whom is salvation given?
- What are the qualities of those who have experienced salvation verses those who have not?
- How are we redeemed?
- What are we redeemed from?
- What are we redeemed for?
- How do the ideas in this passage reinforce the ideas in Revelation 21?
- How does this text reinforce ideas found in 1 Peter 2: 9-10?
- What kind of people is God looking for?
- In what ways is the church synonymous with a people for his very own?
- How does the church fit in with the biblical mantra ‘I will be your God and you will be my people?’
- Remember there are additional studies in the Key Scriptures section