Y4 – Choosing Darkness – Ephesians 5: 1-18
Key Words: Kingdom Building, Kingdom of Darkness, Greed, Immorality, Light, Choosing God
- What ideas are being contrasted in this passage?
- Describe the kingdom of light.
- Why do you suppose it is called the kingdom of light?
- Is this a synonym for the Kingdom of God… explain?
- Describe the kingdom of darkness?
- Why do you suppose it is called the kingdom of darkness?
- How is the kingdom of God defined (See Matthew 6:10)?
- How do people seek God’s kingdom?
- How do we seek the kingdom of darkness?
- Which kingdom do immoral and greedy people seek?
- Is verse 5 prescriptive or descriptive?
- How and why does God allow us to choose the kingdom we inhabit?
- Do you believe that on judgment day God only recognizes or validates the choices we made while on earth?
- These questions are simply a foundation for you to build upon