People are Lost without God
Y1 – Missing the Kingdom – Matthew 6:10
Key Words: Kingdom Building, Kingdom of God, Lordship, Heaven, Blessing
- According to the passage, what one place does the kingdom definitely exist?
- What other place can the kingdom possibly exist?
- Why does the text indicate the kingdom is always present in heaven?
- What condition must be met for the kingdom to exist on earth?
- If God is the king and his kingdom is where his will is done, then what is God’s will?
- Describe the character and nature of God.
- What qualities do you most appreciate about God?
- What would a place be like where these qualities are experienced in their perfection?
- What would a place be like that is absent of all of the various qualities that define God and flow from his person?
- Do you believe people would rather experience a place or state where God, his will and his qualities are fully expressed or a place or state that is absent of these qualities… explain?
- How and why do people both desire and resist God’s kingdom on earth?
- Why would Jesus ask us to pray for his kingdom?
- Approach all scripture prayerfully open